Friday 25 July 2014

Summer Tropical short


Hey lovelies so the weather has been so lovely these last couple of days. If I haven't been working then I have been taking advantage and going to the beach. I decided to go down for the day and take a picnic and paddle in the sea. I even saw some jelly fish ewwwww. 

I decided to wear my lovely tropical black lace shorts from glam boutique which is their Instagram name and they have recently opened a website 
http://www.glamboutique1.bigcartel.com

The shorts are so cute to wear and a nice fit without being to short. The lace detail gives it a little extra as well. 

I teamed  it up with my fave black cross over top from peppermayo which is an Australian website. Australian clothing is my favourite as it's so girly and vibrant.it is different to the style we have here in the uk. 

As I went doesn't the beach I only wore a pair of flip flops from primark. But if i was just going out in the day u would wear my mules or sandals. 





















I would love if you could all follow me on here as well and on bloglovin. 


Thanks

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment