Tuesday 26 August 2014

Sequin mermaid skirt

Just a quick blog post up to show my outfit I wore the other day. My good friend is leaving to go to Australia soon so we had a get together with the uni girls before she goes. We celebrated with some food and cocktails. The best way to go. Will miss her loads :( . 

I wore a cute sequin mermaid skirt in a green colour. I wore it down in the day but would also look great on a night out. It's from an australian make princess polly boutique. Australian brands are my fave the clothing is so beautiful and colourful. I have ordered a Few things from different sites from there. You just have to weigh it up with shipping cost. 
I teamed it up with my go to slogan tee that I designed from rock on ruby. A leather look jacket from primark , missguided black mules and a cute ring from daintylou boutique (find them on my Instagram).






Remember to follow me on blog loving and on my Instagram. 


Thanks

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment