Thursday 14 August 2014

Monochrome love ft hedonia

So I am starting to be on a blogging roll :) go me!!!!! 

In fashion monochrome never goes out of style and can be worn all year round depending on how you style it. 

I styled this stylish white dress from hedonia. The shift  dress has cute embossed detail with sleeves which is very flattering even tho this is a size 10 a size bigger than I am. It's still has a good structure to the dress and very flattering . It also has a cute zip at the bottom so you can be more daring and show a bit more leg and adds a different dimension to the dress. 

I teamed the dress with a little gold mirror  belt I had from missguided and my trusty missguided mules. Which I think is great to move over to a/w 14. And to make it more rock chick. A faux leather jacket that is from primark. I have had the jacket for a few years and have still kept it cause of the great shape and fit. 

To give it a pop of colour I wore some red lipstick and red flower head band from summer crown. It also adds a girly touch 😊

















Thanks

Xx


1 comment:

  1. Love this dress! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award over on my blog- heres the link for more details: http://thefinerthingsxx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html. I look forward to reading your answers. x

    ReplyDelete