Thursday 28 August 2014

Lilac midi for all occasions

Hey so here is another blog post featuring vesper dresses. 
This dress is very on trend with its lilac colour. It's a midi dress with a cut out v shape under the boob area and a cut out back.the shoulders are only slightly padded to give some shape. The dress again like I said about the two piece on my previous post had a lovely fit. Not too tight but fitted enough to show your shape. 
This dress would be lovely for an occasion like weddings Christians etc. it would also look great on a night out. 
If I was to wear it to a wedding I would team it up with some dainty strappy shoes. 

I wore the dress with my missguided strappy black shoes. Which is such a go to pair. 

I would defiantly go visit vesper dresses as they cater for all occasions and have some new stock in for autumn winter 2014. 
            http://vesperdresses.com



















  


Thanks

P.s remember to follow me on blog lovin and on here. 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment