Thursday 21 August 2014

Vesper vesper two piece yeahhhh

Hope everyone is doing well. Today's blog post is all about my vesper dresses two piece. This lovely two piece come in two colours lilac and green which I have. It comes in the style of a midi skirt and cropped sleeved top. The two piece also has a lovely floral pattern on it as well. The two piece has a great fit and is very comfortable. As it is fairly stretchy it is forgiven as well. The midi skirt is high waisted as well so to my relief not much midrif on show. 
I think this two piece is also great if you styled the top and bottoms on their own. That is what I love about two pieces you get lots of looks with one key clothing item. 
You could team the skirt with a flowy top or a cropped white top with long sleeves. 
You can also style the top with jeans or some back shorts. (Hopefully can get a blogpost up showing you some styles)

I style the lovely vesper two piece with my asos white boots. I think they would also look lovely with some strappy heels some thing I need to invest in.
I would also team it up with some gold jewellery and a bag to match the shoes. 














Blog post comin soon of another vesper dresses item. Keep a look out



Thanks
Xx


3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This two piece is gorgeous! xx

    Kay | What Kay Does

    ReplyDelete