Monday 4 August 2014

Skin food yummmm



I was lucky enough to try out some lovely products from skin food which is a brand from New Zealand. It's not a usual blog post but I though I would give it a try. 
I am always sceptical of trying new skin products as my skin is normally very sensitive. I have been trying the products for two weeks and have been great on my skin. Whoop whoop ! 

They use natural products in thier products which feed the skin with the things they need. All the  skin care have such beautiful smell that were good enough to eat ( I wouldn't recommend eating them)
From Manuka honey, apricot ,walnut, goji berry and peach. 
 
After using the skin care my skin felt so refreshed and didn't feel weighed down on products. 
I tried to is the cleans all every night. ( I normally only use baby wipes and the use the moisturiser afterward. 
I have noticed my skin look more fresh and awake. 
As a treat I would use the mud masque which was fun to use as well (think sleep overs and girly nights. 

I would defo recommend these products and especially if you have sensitive skin like me. 



Here is me posing with the face mask :)





Thanks

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment