Tuesday 29 July 2014

Snake skin and roses 🌹🌹

I was going out for a meal last night.so I decided as the weather was nicer. It rained in the morning :( that I would wear my lovely skirt from chic empire. This skirt is so lovely as it has a snake skin effect in goldish tones. And also a gold buckle on it to match. It is great to wear from day (which I wore it) to a night out. I was kindly given discount for the item by the lovely chic empire. I got a size 8 but would defo size up as it fairly tight fitting. 

I teamed the beautiful skirt up with a plain white tee from missguided and my fav sandals from riverisland. For a pop of colour I teamed it up with my flower head band from summer crown. It's in my fave colour red and I obviously had to team it up then with lipstick to match. 
By the end of the meal I was soooo full. Haa. 

Btw if you sign's up to chic empires mailing list you will receive a special code that will get you £5 off your first order.










And yes I am closing my eyes in half the pictures. Grrr








  Flower crown- summer crown
Tee- missguided 
Skirt- chic empire
Sandals- riverisland 







Thanks
Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment