Monday 7 July 2014

In the style uk wishlist


So ATM in the style is one of my favourite online shops. Not only is the clothing fashionable and on trend. It is also very affordable too.   
  Here are a selection on my wishlist. I have so many items I want. ( need to save money ). 


As simple as it is a great slogan tee is all you need for being on trend this season. So simple and very easy to dress up and down.   




Next are some lovely coord this one with plan print is so simple yet summery. 😊
This other monochrome coord is lovely whih can be dress up with a pair of heels or casual with a denim jacket and sandals. The striped set is under £20 Bargain ALERT !!!!


This jumpsuit is another fav and I have noticed it's been a few other bloggers too. It sold out but has recently come back in stock. So it is defo a must have.  

Kimonos are so in this season especially white lace. This style is great for festivals teamed with shorts and a tee. 


 


I am also lovely In the style as they have teamed up with Lauren Pope and she has brought her own rage out. I'm not a big towie lover but think she is very stylish.this is her second range out and here are a few of my favourites. 









I would defo recommend visiting www.inthestyle.co.uk for great fashionable pieces at affordable prices :) 
If only I had the bank balance to pay for them all. 




Thanks


Nia 

No comments:

Post a Comment