Tuesday 15 July 2014

missguided wishlist




My wish list for missguided could be never ending but I thought I would share some recent items that have gone on their website.
I have always been an avid misguided lover and have always thought their items of clothing are reasonably priced. They always do offers and most of the time you qualify for free delivery.  I always get style ideas from the website as they suggest clothes to pair it up with.

They also have a great blog post themselves that feature on their website.in all misguided is the mustang online fashion shop formal your must have up to date outfits.

Also I am sure that most bloggers love misguided themselves 😍😍😍

Here are a few selected items I am loving :











 
(link to page)
 
 
 
 
Thanks xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment