Wednesday 16 July 2014

Beach loving












 
So here is another holiday  outfit  the weather was a little better today so I ventured out and wore a skirt. I visited the lovely town of Bude a lovely seaside village in Cornwall. Of course when I visited there I had to have a Cornish pasties.  
 
 
As I said I wore a skirt and this lovely whitey cream one is from misguided (be warned to wear light underwear with it) apart from that its a lovely wrap skirt to dress up or down.
I teamed it up with my lilac primary cami. As seen in previous post. I suggest you get these in a load of different colours as its easy to style with any outfit.
 
To brighten up the outfit with colour I wore my kimono from asos I bought this last year but still a staple wardrobe piece 👌
It has so many colours you can wear it with a lot of things. Shoes I wore my sandals from riverisland this gold pair is versatile.
I finally wire my lovely hand made head piece from summer crown it lifts an outfit up and adds that extra special something. I would love to get in a few more styles. Unfortunately it was windy down the coast so couldn't wear it long.  
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
headband- summer crown
Kimono- Asos
Came top -primary
Skirt -misguided
Sandals- riverisland 
 
 
 
 
Thanks
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment